View Profile Touch2004

25 Movie Reviews

Good Job!!

I noticed right away it was the Turks and invading with an armada, however they didn't have magic or cyclops' or anything like that, it was a cool added touch to the Historic battle! Great job, I'd like to see more!!

What did my mother always used to say?

Don't put salt in your eye, don't put salt in your eye, put salt in....ALWAYS put salt in your eye!! Lol I like this, it's short and sweet, however if I had have submitted this like 6 years ago when I was into animating, it would have been blammed : / Times have changed I suppose, good work!

I like it!

I think this is a pretty good movie, given the author says it was from his or her beginnings with flash, still it's short, well put together and creative! Good work ^_^

S-T responds:

Well thanks! I'll be uploading a lot better videos up here but I gotta wait cuzzzzzzz only 2 are allowed each day. Oh well, thanks again!

4 Game Reviews

Sweet!

That is an awesome game! It is also very addictive too!

nice!

I got 6.976 seconds! yay! That was cool.

Sweet!

That was some cool shit right there! Every single time i picked number and shit, it got it right. Holy jeez!

Seneca College Newnham Campus for Liberal arts, Shift Supervisor for Starbucks and Rarely has time to contribute to the NG community

30, Male