SIEGE SIEGE

Good Job!!

I noticed right away it was the Turks and invading with an armada, however they didn't have magic or cyclops' or anything like that, it was a cool added touch to the Historic battle! Great job, I'd like to see more!!

Too Much Salt Too Much Salt

What did my mother always used to say?

Don't put salt in your eye, don't put salt in your eye, put salt in....ALWAYS put salt in your eye!! Lol I like this, it's short and sweet, however if I had have submitted this like 6 years ago when I was into animating, it would have been blammed : / Times have changed I suppose, good work!

Stickman Fun Stickman Fun

I like it!

I think this is a pretty good movie, given the author says it was from his or her beginnings with flash, still it's short, well put together and creative! Good work ^_^

S-T responds:

Well thanks! I'll be uploading a lot better videos up here but I gotta wait cuzzzzzzz only 2 are allowed each day. Oh well, thanks again!

After Taste After Taste

pretty cool!

I like this movie! It has a narrative style like a documentary. Just a few things I see wrong are that it finishes abruptly, and there wasn't much point, but cool nonetheless!

Bobfleadip responds:

The animation had to be between a minute thirty and two minutes in run time, any more or less and we would have failed the project. Basically the junior thesis is just experimenting with styles, but thanks a lot! :D

"Mario Hii" "Mario Hii"

Sweeeeeeeeet

Numa teh guud! Brick thingy FTW!

numa? numa?

Hehe.

Funny! I like it a lot.

Numa Numa Dance Flash Ed. Numa Numa Dance Flash Ed.

Not Bad!

Nice job on that one. It was interesting and quite funny to watch. Great work!

Numa Numa SE!! Numa Numa SE!!

Immitated never Duplicated...

Great imitation but sadly nothing will beat the Original. Nice work!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

OMFG

Holy crap that was the BEST i mean THE BEST Flash movie to date that I have ever seen!!!! That was The shiznat man! There will never be anythis that surpasses a movie such as this one and that was just the teaser! Damn!I didn't even know you could do something that excellent with flash! You guys got MAJOR TALENT man! I can't wait for the whole thing to come out cuz the teazer was the eye cany of all flash movies. Keep up the most awesome work fellas cuz i am looking forward to seeing more of your work!

(2004) Sniper Time (2004) Sniper Time

LoL!!!

Man, Knox ur shit just keeps on getting better and better (funnier too!). Bravo!